Skip to content
Go to top
- Integrated prediction of carbonate reservoirs: sedimentology, diagenesis, structures and petrophysical properties.
- Exploration of geothermal energy reservoirs.
- Fluid flow and diagenetic reactions in extensional basins and fold and thrust belts.
- Static reservoir modelling of the distribution of lithofacies and diagenetic products.
- Analysis of structural, depositional and diagenetic controls on dolostone distribution. Reactivity of dolomitising fluids and controls on permeability in carbonates.
- Basin- and crustal-scale flow of hydrothermal fluids.
- Study of vein dynamics, vein growth and fracture sealing.
- Mechanical stratigraphy in carbonates. Improvement of methods to acquire and upscale statistical properties of fracture and stylolite networks.
- Deformation mechanisms and microstructures in polycrystalline aggregates. Numerical simulation of viscous and viscoplastic deformation coupled with recrystallisation processes.
- Field and numerical studies of ductile tectonic structures.
- Experimental, field and numerical studies of deformation localisation and fracturing in anisotropic materials.