In collaboration with other colleagues, I offer consultancy services to industry and government agencies. These include:
- Petrography services and geochemistry: analysis of facies and diagenetic products of carbonate rocks
- Fluid inclusion microthermometry
- Geological mapping and characterization of outcrop analogues
- Quantification of fracture networks and associated permeability
- Numerical modelling of geological processes
We also offer training courses (in-class and field courses) on carbonate reservoir characterization and structural geology.
General enquiries about consultancy are welcome at any time. Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any profit generated by training courses and consultancy projects is utilised to fund research of the students we supervise.